Bar-T 411: Inclement Weather Reminders
It looks as if Hurricane Joaquin is heading our way…
Which made us think that it’s a good time to remind everyone about our inclement weather/school closing procedures (just in case).
If schools close, are delayed, or are dismissed early, here’s how you can find out Bar-T’s status:
- Check your email… we’ll email you as soon as we know anything.
- Call your center land line phone after 6 AM for the opening status (recorded on the voice mail greeting message)
- Watch local TV stations for announcements from Bar-T
- Follow on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BarTKidsClub)
- Check our website home page
- UPDATED: A text message can be sent to your phone. Just text “@bart1516” to 81010 (or click here) to sign up. Standard text messaging rates apply.
If schools close, and Bar-T is open, the following programs will combine:
Bannockburn and North Bethesda AT Burning Tree for all snow days, professional days and Winter Break
- Bannockurn and North Bethesda at Burning Tree
- Germantown at S Christa McAuliffe
- Whetstone and Watkins Mill at Stedwick
- Woodfield at Laytonsville
As always, when in doubt, reach out to your Director via email or telephone. All contact information is listed in the Parent Handbook (click here to download the handbook).