What You Need to Know for the 1st Day of School at Bar-T
The first day of school is quickly approaching and our office is buzzing with excitement! We have a great year planned for all of our programs and are anxious to get started.
We want to share some housekeeping items with you so we’re set for the first day of school:
- If you have not registered for Kids Club or 2:40 Club, go to registration.bar-t.com and sign up now! The first week of school can be hectic, so we encourage you to enroll early.
- If you would like to register your preschooler for The Sunrise School at Bar-T, our Pre-Kindergarten program, we currently have openings at Belmont ES(4 yr olds), Diamond ES (4 yr olds), Lakewood ES (3 and 4 year olds). Click here to download a Pre-Kindergarten Application.
- There are some forms that you need to have completed by the 1st day of school. Please make sure you have the following forms:
- Health Inventory (Must be turned in before your child begins in our program)
- Emergency Card (Must be turned in before your child begins in our program)
- Immunization Form
- Medication Authorization Form (Must be turned in if your child may need to take any prescription medication(s) while in our care)
- The Sunrise School “All About Me” Form (Pre-Kindergarten Only)
If you have any questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (301)948-3172 or email@example.com