Amenities & Features
The Challenge and Retreat Center has everything you need to create truly memorable experiences. Whether members of your group would like to fly down our 700ft ziplines, go fishing in our pond, play volleyball with each other, or just go for a swim, we have something for everyone.
Our staff will work with you to make sure that appropriate equipment, facilities, and staff is available for your group’s daytime and evening activities. We also lead instructional sessions to teach the basics to those who may not be familiar with a sport, or to teach an entire group some of the many games we have developed from our years of experience.
Mountainside has a variety of recreational facilities which are available to all of our Retreat Center groups.
Recreational Facilities Include:
- Painted Soccer, Baseball, and Football Fields
- 2 basketball courts
- An enclosed street hockey rink
- Pool with Beach Entry, Waterslide, and Fountain
- Wooded amphitheater
- Game room complete with: air hockey, ping pong, foosball, and more
- Arts and Crafts and Pottery Room
- Overnight accommodations for 100+ in Yurt Villages
- Catered Meals
- Challenge Course
- Campfire Pit
- Athletic Fields
- Meeting Rooms
- Large tent structure – fully enclosed and climate controlled suitable for meetings or small-large group functions
- Fun Inflatables, Cotton Candy, and more!
Just a few miles from Sugarloaf Mountain, Mountainside rests in a unique location. We feel it is our responsibility to further environmental stewardship not only on our facility, but in the minds of every person who visits. In that spirit we maintain close ties with the land through:
- 60 Acres of Ongoing Cultivation
- Over 7 Acres of Wetlands
- Spring Fed Pond and Stream suitable for Catch and Release Fishing
- 1.5 Miles of Hiking Trails…
- Over 15 Acres of Woodlands.